Latest news from our blog:
- International Recognition for Pioneering Dementia Specialists Brains in Action
- National Academy of Medicine (NAM): Five-item checklist to determine if a brain-training scheme is reliable.
- Brains In Action Memory Forums
- Congratulations to Dr Kounti and her associates for the new publication on our cognitive training scheme targeting Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- Brain research has shown that when you train your attention, memory and problem- solving abilities, you will then enhance those brain functions.